Wednesday 13 February 2008

Wee Charlie Bedsit

9:20 Kempton

Advised bet:

5 Point Place Lay - WEE CHARLIE CASTLE @ 1.56

RESULT:

A loss of 2.8 points on the bet as Wee Charlie Castle placed.

A good day all round though with a profit of around 14 points. The blog has a stalker which is why I disabled the comments as I cant be bothered to read it all and have my confidence effected by some sad old man who is bitter that he cant land a job in racing so is forced to constantly mock Racing Post tipsters, Betting.Betfair website tipsters, anyone who tips on forums and his latest victim me. The only problem for him is The Brigadier is nobodys victim.
After all the abuse I was getting from this sad case I was thinking about just packing the blog in as I can do with out the hassle. Then I woke up and decided to take care of things instead and show the sad stalking wannabee exactly how we do things. The looney tune has inspired me, roughly 14 points profit on the day, expect more of the same tomorrow and sit back and watch me turn the month of February into a great winning month.
I will dedicate the success of February (and it will be a successful month) to the sad stalking weirdo. Adios and see you tomorrow.


No comments: