Monday 11 February 2008

Todays bet

Posted at 2pm.

I took a day off yesterday which I was planning to do anyway regardless of Saturdays bad day. Its business as normal today. I have 11 comments that I have not looked at or approved (they may be nice comments they may be moaning comments), I have decided I dont want to read any comments at present as bad comments can effect confidence and I dont need my confidence to be knocked by invisible readers of a blog. Confidence is everything and although many readers would look at the profit figure and see we are over 10 points down on the month and this is terrible, I would look at the figures and say, well the month is still new and there is a long way to go. I would then look at the 103 points profit made In january and realise, this is no disaster zone. Hopefully you can understand I dont need people telling me that I have lost it, we have simply been sailing through rough waters lately but the calm waters can return at any moment. :)

No comments: