Monday 4 February 2008

Dutching

3:40 Lingfield

Advised bet:

3 Point Win - COLD TURKEY @ 2.92
1 Point Win - SUN OF THE SEA @ 3.75

Cold Turkey is the one we want but Sun of The Sea will recoup the majority of our stake back if successful. Cue Baker if the fav wins.

RESULT: http://horses.sportinglife.com/Full_Results/0,12493,254244,00.html

A cracking little bet, we took 66% of the field risked 4 points and walked away with a profit of 4.76 points. Cold Turkey won easily and Sun of the Sea comfortably had the beating of the favourite and would have been our safety net had Cold Turkey ran flat. Jamie Spencer and the favourite were beaten a long way from home and trailed home in last place.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi brig

I could not get your odds, but took 2.76. Brilliant bet

Anonymous said...

Me 2,80. Great. :)

Godfrey Hoopington-Charles said...

Theres nearly always going to be a slight difference with the odds as that market was quite erratic. From the time I post to the time you read the odds could have gone either way.
I always quote the profit to the bet I got and posted, but I do the same both ways whichever way the market moves, and plenty of my bets will drift as soon as I have posted them.

Glad you got on and it was a pretty enjoyable race really as we never looked like losing.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant call Brig. Well done.