Wednesday 6 February 2008

No Purpose

7:20 Kempton

Advised bet:

3 Point Lay - COMMON PURPOSE @ 2.6

This is the only bet this evening. Im off out to watch the football, so hopefully when I get home my betting bank will have grown, if it hasn't then it's a losing day.

RESULT: http://horses.sportinglife.com/Full_Results/0,12493,254378,00.html

A good result with Common Purpose unplaced in 3rd and a profit of 3 points. That ends a very good day all round with England winning in the football and a respectable profit of 5.8 points on the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great call again Brig and another great day. I was out watching the football also so was delighted to find my account balance to have grown.
Paid for my night out. Many thanks once again.

Anonymous said...

Hi Brig

England win and this horse loses, how better can it get?

Godfrey Hoopington-Charles said...

It doesn't get much better than that. ;)