Wednesday 6 February 2008

Circrashian

2:55 Carlisle

Advised bet:

4 Point Lay - CIRCASSIAN @ 2.06

This is the final bet of the afternoon. Bit of a flat day so far on the blog, and we are 1.2 points down going into this race. Hopefully this lay will end the afternoon on profit. Will post any evening bets at 6:10pm.

RESULT: http://horses.sportinglife.com/Full_Results/0,12493,254391,00.html

A good result to end the afternoon with Circassian beaten. He fell (got up fine I believe) but was well beaten at the time of the fall and would not have been winning had he stayed on his feet. 4 points profit on the bet, making it 2.8 points profit on the afternoon. Hopefully I can top that up this evening at Kempton.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brig

Brilliant way to finish the afternoon

Godfrey Hoopington-Charles said...

Cheers chap.
Hopefully we will find something nice on the evening card to make the day end nicely.
Will post all bets (assuming I find a bet) at 6:10 as I am off out to watch the England match this evening.

Anonymous said...

Brigster,
How do you make your selections? do you use the racing post?
keep up the good work sir. thanks for sharing

Godfrey Hoopington-Charles said...

I use the racing post as a basic form guide to the runners (I dont ever listen to what the Racing Post has to say though. I do compile my own ratings and my partner who I work with compiles his own speed ratings (speed ratings is not somthing I spend much time on and never have), we combine our brains and knowledge to hopefully deliver a good supply of winning bets that will make profit long term. A lot of hard work and time goes into the bets and it does pay off long term. I could spend 8 hours studying for a days racing so it really is a full time job to me.

Anonymous said...

thanks for that brigster. your hard work is evident in your results. much appreciated

Godfrey Hoopington-Charles said...

Thank you, I'm glad you appreciate it and I can guarantee you all that no one is more annoyed than me when I put up a losing day.