Thursday 7 February 2008

Chat Go

6:50 Wolverhampton

Advised bet:

1 Point Win - CHATSHOW @ 7.0
2 Point Place -CHATSHOW @ 2.06

RESULT: http://horses.sportinglife.com/Full_Results/0,12493,254468,00.html

A good start to the evening card with a 1 point profit. Chatshow comfortably got 2nd place but couldnt land the win part of the bet which would have meant a profit of over 8 points from the bet. Heavily punted on before the race but never really looked like winning.



Will post 1 further bet at 8pm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi brig

Poor start to the night for me. The place price collapsed, so I bugged out. Still just a one point loss on the race against your win.

Anonymous said...

Nice start Brig, I got matched at 2.04 just before the price collapse happened. :o)

Anonymous said...

Me at 1.98. Great, brig

Godfrey Hoopington-Charles said...

The trouble with that stable is they either get hammered in or drift out badly. We backed one from the Carol yard last week, I gave it out at 9.0 and within minutes it was trading at 18.0, I knew as soon as I saw that drift our back wouldnt win. At least with it shortening tonight I knew we were on a trier. I dont really get infulenced or worried by the market except with certain stables. This is one of those stables where any move is highly significant, even though he didnt win today they certainly fancied it.