Wednesday 16 January 2008

King Crackers

6:50 Kempton

Advised Bet:

5 Point Lay - KING OF DIXIE @ 2.12
3/4 Point WIN - BUSSEL UP@ 6.6
1/4 Point WIN - MAGGIE KATE @ 36.0

(I originally posted 1/2 pnt win Maggie Kate, that was a typo and it should be 1/4pnt - 6:35pm)

RESULT: http://horses.sportinglife.com/Full_Results/0,12493,252584,00.html

A bad end to a good day as King Of Dixie ran out an impressive winner, Bussel Up got 2nd place but was no match for the favourite. We still finish the day around about 4 points in profit after losing 6 points in that race but I can never be happy about ending a day with a losing bet.

Just realised that I had calculated wrong and I actually lost 6.6 points in that race. Things have just gone from bad to worse but hopefully I will get back up off the canvas and take care of things tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mug gesser....Load of dogshits.

Anonymous said...

Oh my god you are so thick, everyone knew that King of Dixie was the day's biggest certainty. Mug.

Godfrey Hoopington-Charles said...

I clearly am thick dear boys for laying the days biggest certainty. Thank you for your input, I will beat myself senseless due to my overbearing stupidity.
Thank you dear boys.