Monday 21 January 2008

Not if, but how far??

2:40 Folkestone

Advised Bet:

5 Point Win - QUIZZENE @ 5.3
5 Point Place - QUIZZENE @ 1.83

Overview:
It may well turn out that I have got this completely wrong, but I am shocked this horse is not odds on for this race and so am having a maximum bet. This is the only selection today.

RESULT:
http://horses.sportinglife.com/Full_Results/0,12493,253333,00.html

I staked 10 points and got 9.15 points back so a very small loss on the bet overall. Quizzene ran a good race in 2nd and had the rest of the field well beaten but the 4yo Souriceau was too good on this occasion and won the race. Perfectly happy with the bet though and dont mind losing 0.85 pnts on a horse that was grossly overpriced even though he didnt win this time.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hard luck:( any ideas on some lays for favourites today...:)

Anonymous said...

You mug you carnt even get an odds on shot to win give it up old man lmfao

Godfrey Hoopington-Charles said...

Anon - No hard luck, it got beat but the loss was minimal. I have no problems with that bet and am perfectly happy with it.
I have layed Fathsta in the 4:00 Wolverhampton at 2.8

Xest - Every blog should have its own stalker and Im pleased to announce that you are my number 1 stalker. I would point out the horse was 5.3 and that is not an odds on shot. The odds on place bet was landed. No doubt you and your cat were on the winner and I tip my hat to your superior ability.

Godfrey Hoopington-Charles said...

I must state Xest that I have had to put comment moderation onto my blog due to your use of the 'C' word.
Im all for free speach and have no problems with being called an idiot but I cant have the blog littered with obscene language as some readers may be offended. I suggest you go to your room and learn to behave properly.

Anonymous said...

Watever old man i aint no stalker i just no dogshit tippin wen i seeit and aint afraid to say

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Godfrey, don't let the Xest impersonator put you off.

Anonymous said...

i think xest needs a visit from the brigs boys.
where are you xest? fancy a tiddly-winkles battle to sort the men from the xest?