Wednesday 30 January 2008

Wreck is it?

9:20 Wolverhampton

Advised bet:

3 Point Lay - REQUISITE @ 2.96

RESULT: http://horses.sportinglife.com/Full_Results/0,12493,253871,00.html

The first ever dead heat on the blog. Now I never can work these out properly on Betfair but I think the stated bet is half the stake layed at 2.96 which would mean we lost 1.98 points on the bet (I layed Sovine in the photo at 1.3 as well as I couldnt split them when they passed the post. A loss of 1.98 on the bet but another winning day with a profit of 9.95 on the day to add to Mondays profit of 10 points and yesterdays profit of 9 points. (Im sure someone will correct me if I have worked the dead heat out wrong).





11.93 profits on the day going into the final race of the day, so another profitable day is guaranteed regardless of this result, but hopefully it will finish on a high and not a low with the handicap debutant Requisite getting turned over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brig

That one drifted big. So I laid it running and backed it in the photo. Worst result was a dead heat, but I still won. As they say small fish are sweet.

Godfrey Hoopington-Charles said...

Good stuff. Glad you got out of it with a profit.